hello there! funny thing is, i’m so behind too. i gave up on catching up bc it seemed impossible so i recently started watching their new vlogs. 1. not yet, that day will be glorious. 2. they have! they moved to an apartment in philly. they only have one car now and barely use it since everything is within walking distance. that’s all i can think of as in updates…
OH they also went on another contiki trip across europe and had a meet up. and they spent a day with steve-o in philly. ((i didn’t realize he was that old..))
wow that must be horrible!!! i feel the same whenever youtubers come to DC. it’s so close to me :’( i hope they’ll have a meet-up in philly one day. i would definitely go! i believe that, when you least expect it, you’re gonna run into them. can you imagine randomly running into them? i wouldn’t even know what to say! i need to be prepared lol
hmm, i’d like to think they’re gonna stay together forever. they’ve been dating for a lot longer than the other youtubers that i watch. and, for the most part, i think youtube is helping their relationship. (with maybe the exception of the pranks sometimes but hey lol) they seem to genuinely enjoy doing the challenges with each other every sunday. they’ve also been more open with their relationship with us. fingers crossed they stay happy and healthy together.
they currently live in philadelphia, pa.
((which is about three hours away from me. so close yet so far…))
1. oh i’ll always be sad about missing vidcon unless i actually go haha. playlist is more believable (for me) though. crossing my fingers that i’ll be able to go next year!
2. thank you, glad to hear that :)
1. i don’t know what you’re trying to say, sorry.
2. that’s what true love is :p just kidding. based on their first makeup video, “girlfriend does boyfriends makeup”, the viewers wanted to see jeana put makeup on jesse.
3. faith brought them together, ha! literally. i believe jeana’s friend named faith introduced them to each other and they clicked :’)